[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisedrama and occu[pants]

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:04:56 UTC 2012

Hey y'all,

For good measure, I am planning to attend Occupy GA this Thursday and
remind everyone of how awesomely supportive Noisebridge has been, and what
the guidelines are that we are asking people to respect.  I'd love it if
you came!

I saw all kinds of hacking going on in the space tonight & am super excited
about the occupy people who heard & respected our boundaries and stuck
around to hack... and all the awesome occupy projects we worked on tonight.

That community can learn a lot from noisebridge's open & honest way of
addressing problems. We have a long way to go but I feel great about the
progress I am seeing in people's awareness of others in the space, the
hack-to-slack ratio, and the barometric length of justin's ranty emails.

R.

mediumreality.com