[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for Housing/Berkeley Area

Chris Barylick chrisbarylick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:11:21 UTC 2012

Guys, hey, I'm brand-freaking-new in town (literally just flew in/completed the migration process from D.C. yesterday) and was wondering if anyone might have any leads on a geek house/maker house that could use an extra roommate in the Berkeley area?

Totally new, sort of confused, but clean, polite technology writer/tinkerer/gamer and just looking for a cool/clean/safe room. Can pay up to $1,000/month (utilities included), totally cool with cats, dogs or any other kinds of pets, happy to pull my weight around the house and lend a hand if needed.

If this is out of line for the Noisebridge lists, I apologize profusely and it shant happen again.

Please let me know and thanks.

Sincerely,
Chris Barylick
202-341-9236