[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 52, Issue 21

Caitlyn Meeks-Ferragallo caitlyn at flutterverse.com
Tue Feb 21 20:29:09 UTC 2012

What do you mean by "on your list"?

I'm one of those transsexuals who shows up at 6 PM.  Feeding the homeless?
No I'm hacking my ass off both coding and working on circuits.

I'm also a passionate, dedicated, dues paying member.  And I have brought
the space enough toilet paper for the space to wipe 1000 techie butts a day
for a year, etc etc etc.

D:<