[Noisebridge-discuss] lets help Laurent by helping him move... out

Arnold Murray arnold.murray at ymail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:44:42 UTC 2012

--- On Tue, 2/21/12, Gopiballava Flaherty <gopiballava at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see some analogies here with drug
> policy and harm reduction. If there was a shower, would he
> use it? Would the classrooms stink less? Would that end up
> making people try less hard to solve the problem and thus
> increase the permanent resident count?

I'm not implying directly or indirectly we should start setting up a
solar shower in the kitchen and start spraying vagrants down
with the dishwashing pressure hose.

We need to get Laurent out of the space before he starts
investigating legal squatting rights and kicks everyone
else out of the space.