[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:28:20 UTC 2012

IIRC, The only way that you can sell things in the vending machine for $2
is if the buyer uses only coins or one $1 bill plus coins.  There is a
limitation with that machine/bill collector where you can only insert one
bill per purchase.  We were going to sell the sodas for $2 donation each
originally to continue the pricing of the original honor system in the
fridge, but had to go with $1/each since needing to have $2 in coins to get
a coke would be annoying.