[Noisebridge-discuss] Last night at Noisebridge was awesome!

Ben ben at sixgirls.org
Wed Feb 22 09:13:26 UTC 2012

Hi Mitch,

Last night or earlier today I stumbled across the Wikipedia article about
Noisebridge. I wanted to know what a noise bridge was and the wiki was
over the Wikipedia article on the space and then the radio equipment for
finding shorts in an antennae under that.

There is a different perspective than one can get from the various
discussion lists or even the wiki.

I did not know that you invented the TV-B-Gone and this instills a whole
new level of respect for yourself and the space and hacker spaces in
general.

I personally love drama and trolling and many things that taint an
othewise perfect harmony of carbon based organisms simply going about
their lives (possibly completely oblivious; subjective) but that is not
why I go to Noisebridge. Sometimes reading something formatted for
Wikipedia is a damn effective way to reorient oneself when the human
condition starts to color something away from its intended purpose.

I suggest people check it out. It's a good read. It can remove what is not
really needed to state an idea succinctly, something I do not claim to be
able to do, assiduously or otherwise.

Install bsd on all the things.