[Noisebridge-discuss] lets help Laurent by helping him move... out

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Feb 22 09:30:39 UTC 2012

Yeah, with respect Arnold, I don't recognise your name or know who you
are. No need to go into your details on the list, but if you want to
talk about this, the meeting would be the obvious place. It sounds
like you have a disagreement with him, so maybe you want to trigger
our mediation process?

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Mediation

d.