[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Feb 22 14:30:50 UTC 2012

We have a giant printer, which looks a lot like the plotter but is
actually an inkjet printer.  It can be configured to print solvents into
vinyl sticker paper.

In other words, you could print a color life-sized photo-quality
waterproof sticker of yourself with a printer we already have.

it might take a minute to get the drivers for your computer configured,
and you might need to clean the ink cartridges or add ink, and we might
not have vinyl sticker paper, but it would be worth it to do it.

we could print our own noisebridge stickers.

-jake