[Noisebridge-discuss] I want NoiseBridge to change.

Ben ben at sixgirls.org
Wed Feb 22 18:40:52 UTC 2012

There's a meme for that.

Cartoonists should reach out to myself and Tony. I am starting anew and
have approxiamately 170 gb of manga/drawing tutorials and important key
late 80s manga for reference materials. I seek people with an interest in
learning digital workflow for vector art intended to be printed (CMYK)
and/or distrinuted electronically (RGB.) I would like the work to be
lifelike (appearing to be done by hand) coloring using open source tools.

This is subject to change, bring what your ideas and we can evolve.

Wanted to make an announcement last night but it did not seem the best
venue (meeting) but rather list first.

Install bsd on all the things.