[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 52, Issue 22

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:58:08 UTC 2012

I'd love to come to the meeting myself, but sadly I'm stuck in Albuquerque on business. Is there an accepted way for people who aren't able to come to meetings to suggest things? Other than convincing a meeting attendant to lobby on their behalf? (not that I'm actually lobbying for anything complex...)

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone