[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:28:51 UTC 2012

On Feb 22, 2012, at 12:40, Gopiballava Flaherty <gopiballava at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 22, 2012, at 1:26 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>> Read why aspartame is never used in cooked food.
>
> If it's a problem, perhaps you could put up a warning sign telling people not to cook with products containing aspartame? There are lots of food products that are harmful when prepared incorrectly.

Your body heat does the 'cooking'. Does anyone else want to explain aspartame to methanol conversion in the body for me?

I'm not explicitly saying what people can and can't do. If you want these drinks, bring them in yourself. As a non-profit, I propose that it's 'unexcellent' for us to retail them, especially when other members are fallaciously promoting them as energy and productivity enhancements. This kind of reminds me of "More doctors smoke camels than any other cigarette".