[Noisebridge-discuss] Robots at Nightlife

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Feb 22 23:52:06 UTC 2012

Dr. Foote is one of the big brains behind Orb Swarm.  Many of us are
NoiseBridge Ilk.  If you are interested in robotics, specifically, I am a
part of a project with the flux foundation for making Art robotics more
accessible.  I'm keeping it low key, right now, because it is still
very nascent.

Otherwise, Robogames!

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Alexandra Glowaski <
alex.glowaski at gmail.com> wrote:

> I love the sound of both of these events, and will be dragging along
> whomever I can muster. Where do you guys find out about them? How do I plug
> into this hivemind? :)
>
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:59 AM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <
> anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Will Sargent <will.sargent at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Is there anyone at Noisebridge that likes both alcohol AND robots?
>>>
>>> http://www.bayareascience.org/calendar/index.php?com=detail&eID=7003
>>>
>>> Will
>>>

>> Breaking news: the forthcoming investigative report on robot violence for
>> ZiP02 <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Zip2> will have an addendum on robot
>> alcoholism: the problem no one wants to talk about.
>>
>> Bender from Futurama is only the best known example......sadly, he's far
>> from unique.
>>

>> TLongshanksLT
>> ZiP mailroom clerk

> --
> Make your world!
> www.alexglow.com

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>