[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Ben ben at sixgirls.org
Thu Feb 23 02:58:32 UTC 2012

It seemed like a really good idea at the time...

Should probably be on some body modification but the idea is yet unformed.

This is getting off course. The most exciting part of being appointed the
task to procure soda was the chance to stalk around the city dressed in
all black wielding a PUSHCART.

And I was going to wield that pushcart all the way from Empowered Consumer
Club to Noisebridge probably reciting lines from late 90s movies.

At this point I will consider doing it while wearing a sock but I am not
really comfortable with walking around SF with a pushcart wearing a sock
yet. Let's talk in May or June again but if there is no way to make money
from it I will have to take a lot of drugs first.

Actually if someone gives me a lot of drugs I might do it sooner. Ping me
off list to discuss drugs to be offered in exchange for me going to
Empowered Consumer Club wearing a sock and a pushcart and bringing it all
back to noisebridge but is there a way we can use this to promote the
hackerspace and duocracy? Maybe a fundraiser?

Cause trolling is like that Mormon PSA from the 80s where they sing about
a lie, and a one lie leads to another lie leads to another lie so trolling
the discussion list is going to lead to me going to Empowered Consumer
Club wearing a sock to promote this hackerspace?

Wait...