[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:34:12 UTC 2012

Ok.  I say we put Mercury, powerthirst and Bull Semen for protein in there.
 (hint I think we should stop talking about this and get back to hacking
which is why I am making all sorts of stupid comments)

Let's talk about hacking the soda machine to use even less energy somehow.
 Who here knows about refrigeration?

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM, <glamortramp at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> In that case, let's put Vin Mariani in the machine. Endorsed by Pope
> >> Leo XIII!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_Mariani
> >>
> >> --AE
>
> BORDEAUX! That's high end wine. Isn't Red Bordeaux (Petrus) one of the
> most expensive in the world, and regarded among the very finest? I
> remember Pope Leo, too. He wasn't such a bad chap. Forward thinking in
> some ways, rather intellectual among his type. Wouldn't approve of our
> First Amendment rights of free expression and such, though - that would be
> going too far. Lived to a ripe old age, old Leo, as I recall.....

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer