[Noisebridge-discuss] Code Hero Celebration Tonight 11pm Tonight

Gavin Knight gnnrok at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 02:28:42 UTC 2012

Hello Noisebridge!

We're going to do our final countdown to our kickstarter at 11pm to
celebrate,
with a bit of food and the contributing group. The kickstarter ends at
11:45pm
and we want to share this experience with the NB community as it has been
instrumental to the success of this project.

Thanks for all the support to our kickstarter. Mitch, Miloh and others have
been hugely supportive, and thank you for allowing us to share the space
at noisebridge for the beginnings of Code Hero

Thanks
Gavin + Primerlabs team