[Noisebridge-discuss] The fucking e-waste pile revisited!

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:27:58 UTC 2012

I am posting to the discuss list about all of the items that have been
placed in or around the e-waste bin. Due to the moronic mistake of whoever
took it upon themselves to throw away material I specifically requested not
be thrown away given that it was material with someone's name on it and all
of the follow-up discuss list drama resulting from some unknown
individual's moronic mistake, I'm letting everyone know that I've provided
a grace period of when the e-waste is going to be dumped to next Monday,
the 27th of February in the year 2012, the year of the Dragon. Within that
time frame, I am going to happily and politely approach individuals to
organize an event whereupon a group of capaciously scholastic individuals
interface with myself and one another regarding all of the items to be
disposed of within or surrounding the e-waste bin. If you have any
questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to address them to me by
replying to this email. However do keep in mind, I say this like it's going
out of style, but "if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would have
farted," meaning if your response is wholly devoted to whining and
complaining about something that I personally feel needed to be
accomplished ever since I've been coming to Noisebridge a
year-and-two-months-ago, then I really honestly don't care about what you
have to say. I never volunteered to be the complaint department of
Noisebridge, nor do I plan to. I love you all and I aspire, and actually
enjoy/feel energized when I am committing myself to projects that are
beneficial for the overall community at large.

Thanks,

Justin Patrick Doer-r