[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] [Soda pop] Warning: This post may contain material of a satirical or sarcastic nature

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:33:05 UTC 2012

*On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:21 AM, Adam Engelhart <adam at tellumo.net> wrote:
*

> *> I'm totally down with a cigarette machine, but concerns about underage
> > minors buying cigarettes has made them very rare.*

In defiance of the federal crackdown on marijuana dispensaries in the Bay
Area - which Obama has nothing to do with, according to a recent article on
the Puffington Host* - I propose we go one step further and begin selling
weed out of the Noisebridge vending machine. Then all we have to do is
convert the former laser cutting room into a wet bar, install a jacuzzi in
the Church (nobody uses it anyway, do they? too dark!), and we're one step
closer to *my* dream hackerspace!

TLongshanksLT

*intentional spoonerism