[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] [Soda pop] Warning: This post may contain material of a satirical or sarcastic nature

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:34:38 UTC 2012

Who was it that was talking about a Human Vending Machine the other day?
I'm in favor of that. When vending machines first came along, they took
away a lot of jobs from poor working class schmoez that used to be employed
selling candy bars, pop-tarts, cigarettes, Tampax, cummerbunds, gewgaws etc
O(ver) T(he) C(ounter). Somehow when this came into conversation the other
day, I believe it was Herr Krotefrosch who suggested a vending machine that
would sell cheap-and-easy costumes, for the overworked superhero: say you
get a call that the world needs saving - maybe Godzilla is headed for the
Golden Gate Bridge - and you don't have time to rush into a phone booth and
change into your fine quality Superman outfit - that's when the costume
vending machine would come in handy!

It was funnier in context.....

I hear James did an "improv opera" at Amnesia tonight, and I missed it.
Curses!

TLongshanksLT