[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker seeks (possibly temporary) living space

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:51:29 UTC 2012

Piggybacking on this: if there are other squatters / housing hackers /
high-functioning Occupiers out there considering new digs, I am a
zine-making, compulsively writing peripheral Noisebridger in the market (as
it were) for a long-term, sustainable techno-squat to start or join with
likeminded hackers who are also squatters. (I coined the term "occupad" as
an alternative to "squat" (noun) the other day.) I have a place in the
outer Mission right now that's very nice but probably not sustainable. I
really want to find some stability in the near future, at least a place to
stash my stuff and know it will be safe. I also have a certain amount of
income, but not enough to pay full move-in costs and rent at exorbitant SF
rates, not right now anyway.....

TLongshanksLT