[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker seeks (possibly temporary) living space

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Mon Feb 27 05:35:22 UTC 2012

>> Tony, have you tried emailing Agents Sakas and Chinn? They've got access
>> some really stable living spaces.
>>

> Ha ha ha.
>
> Cause squatting is ILLEGAL.
>
> I get it!

Thing is, me and the law don't see eye to eye on a number of issues,
unfortunately. It's true I am woefully brazen about it at times. Oh,
perfect and timely example: tomorrow, in fact, I'm going to the Hall of
Justice to contest a bullshit infraction that a police officer gave me for
taking a nap on the Civic Center lawn in broad daylight last fall. They
expect me to pay $189 for that? BULLSHIT! It's not a crime in the first
place! Neither Sit/Lie nor the Park Code forbids a person from taking a
nap on the grass of the CIVIC Center (note caps) at 4pm. It's just Harass
the Homeless (or anyone presumed to be homeless) as it has been for some
time (more so since former police chief Gascon became D.A., I would say).
I posted about it on my blog several times. I'm going to contest it. I
want the infraction dismissed, and if the judge doesn't dismiss it, I
won't pay it.

I'm open about it because I haven't done anything wrong, according to my
code of ethics, and I refuse to live in fear.

Just so ya know!

gl at m aka Tony