[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] FBI stopped by and said Hi and that there was a cyber threat from noisebridge, Feb. 21 2012 around 9pm

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:06:47 UTC 2012

Tom <noisebridge at flamsmark.com> wrote:
> I think I speak for many people when I ask that you don't talk to cops.

That's a commonly argued point, and it has the virtue of being a
simple strategy.  On the other hand, Corey didn't say anything to them
he wouldn't say to anyone else, and in point of fact, it's not like
there is anything to hide in a place like noisebridge.

Why would FBI agents be any less welcome than anyone else?