[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen Electrical Testing

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:11:50 UTC 2012

In order to help us figure out what the kitchen electrical use is like
I will be doing a few changes to the electricity in the kitchen

* I have installed a power meter to measure the coffee machines use.
* I will be turning off the stove and oven for a few days in order to
get a baseline of power use
* I will install a measuring device on the hot water heater

Please do NOT tamper with the breaker panel(s) in the space.  I will
not be turning of the fridges to avoid any food spoiling.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.