[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen Electrical Testing

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 19:16:01 UTC 2012

Is it possible that I can make a polite request that we wait until tonight
after Tastebridge does their meal thingy or that you follow up with the
people who collaborate with that in order to see if they're not planning on
using the stove or oven? I'm just asking & looking out for you, man. I
don't want you to also wind up on the 85 page as well. Lolz.