[Noisebridge-discuss] An introduction, a lot of gratitude, and some ideas!

gnnrok gnnrok at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:06:21 UTC 2012

Hey,

It's great to see someone take initiative and getting involved in creating
new
events for noisebridge.

If you wish to create a mailing list at some point you can email the
racklist.

Many people are busy with their own projects, but if you pick a time weekly
to meet,
and let it grow organically I'm certain things will come together.

I'm interested in the game technology you are creating, but I am not a game
dev.
I would recommend checking out the monday night gamebirdge and maya classes
that focus on teaching people about game development.

Keep it rollin'