[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Calendar

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:59:04 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:
Calendar shared. Note that everyone who has edit access also has the
ability to manage sharing.

-K

I'm sorry, can you clarify that response?
This is the first time I'm using the Google calendar.
This is what it says on the calendar (which is why I posted that request to
Discuss):
*
**
*
*josh.myer at gmail.com*
*Description*
*To add things to this calendar, you need to be an Administrator. There are
currently over two dozen, so you can become one too. To do so, just email
noisebridge-discuss and ask politely; someone there will help you out.
Thanks*