[Noisebridge-discuss] KISS solution to Access control & Safety

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:41:53 UTC 2012

# let's not forget in this maelstrom there are A LOT of people including
young kids (that often arrive at least initially unaccompanied) that come
on weekends and special days/nights only and don't follow the lists...
# they will have no idea what's going on...
# some are coming from other cities...

end comments