[Noisebridge-discuss] I stink!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:13:52 UTC 2012

Your case clearly justifies itself Daniel, but I don't see how your
requested "concessions" are not currently provided by the space.
Napping to facilitate hacking has long been a forgivable activity at
Noisebridge. And I don't really see how food could be a problem.
Noisebridge is surrounded by restaurants that we all make good use of
all the time, and the kitchen is there if you want to prepare
mid-hacking snacks as well.

While it's unfortunate that any sleeping at all has been rather
stigmatized, I would hope that if we are able to deal with the "people
living at noisebridge" problem then this attitude will mellow out. If
you introduce yourself to members in the space and people know why
your napping is justified, people will defend your right to do it.

-Kelly