[Noisebridge-discuss] bescheidene Vorschlag hund

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:07:07 UTC 2012

On Feb 13, 2012, at 3:54 PM, E wrote:

> Before we oust the lovable and adorable dogs from the kitchen, why not focus on the roach problem that we forgot about.

I presume that the techniques needed to out the dogs are different to the techniques needed to out the roaches. Social engineering vs. chemical engineering.

If there are dogs present frequently enough that they're considered residents, I think that's something that should be changed. I fully support dog and roach removal, and suspect that different groups of people will work on each of them.

Thanks,

gopi.
(Still stuck in Albuquerque, and cheating on noisebridge with QueLab.)