[Noisebridge-discuss] Speaker weekend of March 3/4

Daniel Jabbour daniel at psychedelicsf.org
Thu Feb 16 06:38:27 UTC 2012

Hi all-

Great meeting you all at the meeting on Tuesday! After checking the schedule and mentioning it at the meeting, I'd like to officially schedule this event.

When: Sunday March 4th at 2pm (until 5pm).
Where: Open Conference Area (will need projector)

I have added the talk to the wiki (https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events). Can someone who has Calendar Administrator access add it to our Google Calendar?

I will arrive a little early to help setup seating and prepare for the event. I will also be on hand afterwards to help clean up, along with some other volunteers.

Thanks all, and I look forward to hacking with you! See you at our next membership meeting.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Jabbour
Organizer, Psychedelic Society of San Francisco
daniel at psychedelicsf.org