[Noisebridge-discuss] payphone lock needed

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Feb 22 03:01:45 UTC 2012

also i should mention, the "back" of this payphone has the coin return
slot on the right side - unlike the one in the picture i sent, but we have
no way of knowing whether that "back" came with the "front" we are using.

The "front" looks the same as the one in the picture - but like i said,
the screw holes for the lock don't quite match up to the diagram they
give, which is here, again:

http://www.payphone.com/Western-Medeco-Lock-and-Key-Set.html

so i don't see any way we can determine the lock type from "knowing" the
payphone type, like this website suggests.