[Noisebridge-discuss] Do-acratic definition?

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:19:34 UTC 2012

It also means you have to be willing to _undo_ what you have done, with grace.

i.e.: If one person installs a large neon glowing penis on the kitchen
wall, but 10 people object to said penis, then the one must uninstall
the penis and put things back the way they were politely, graciously,
and without moaning.

-M