[Noisebridge-discuss] Martin B's member shelf, couple items missing I'd like to find..

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:09:16 UTC 2012

After the shuffle of things, a few items have gone missing/misplaced
that I'd like to find.   The rest of the items are really not that
important, and probably have found "better homes"

*) A blue/frosted white chip carrier box with 150 mega168 10-AU
processors, TQFP32, which I brought to noisebridge after giving a few
to Heph since they are very useful.
*) The bottle of habaƱero infused vodka I made for burning man many
years ago.  It's got sentimental value, and I know it was there before
the scrambling of stuff.
*) 45W white macbook power adapter (the smaller square one) w/ magsafe

Robert Chu has helped me find some of what got misplaced, and I've got
a new shelf with the items that have been found on it.

If you know where they are, please reply to me off-list and I'll go fetch 'em.

Thanks,
-Martin B