[Noisebridge-discuss] Writing Scripts in Photoshop

John Capogna john.s.capogna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:57:19 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am trying to batch process multiple HDR images using Photoshop. I know
how to use the Automate function to set up automatic photo editing for,
say, color correction on all files within a folder. I also know how to use
Photoshop's HDR Merge function to merge bracketed shots into one HDR image.
What I can't seem to find an easy solution for is how to combine these two
processes to batch process many files into HDR files. The main problem is
that when the Automate function is set up, a window keeps popping up asking
me to select files to merge. I can't seem to figure out a way to override
this.

A quick Google search yielded that I may need to write a script to set up
this function. I found a sample one but am having trouble deciphering it,
but it shouldn't be too complicated for a moderately experienced programmer.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

PM me if you would like to have a look at the sample script I found.

Thanks, all!

- John