[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2012-01-31

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Feb 1 08:08:30 UTC 2012

drama-o-meter
<---shannon at his best-||-----------------------shannon at his worst--->

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2012_01_31

Highlights:

* Austin hackerspace ATX hackerspace attempts to sneak its items into our consensus process! Sneeeeaky! Also, they welcome Noisebridgers coming to SXSW

* We talk about the Rooster Brigade, our new crypto-fascist
  spy-in-the-sky don't-sleep-at-noisebridge overlords
  https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Rooster_Brigade

* We had a board election. Don't vote for Tom! Results next week. If
  you're a member in good standing, you should have got a mail about it.
  You can still vote for the rest of the week.

* Maddie would like to paint a mural at Noisebridge. Suggestions
  welcome!

Upcoming consensus items -- SuperQ would like reimbursement for
wireracks, Shannon would like NB to pay $100 for new keys.