[Noisebridge-discuss] SORRY for double-posting

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:13:46 UTC 2012

My laptop PC, like the protagonist in a Kurt Vonnegut novel, has come
unstuck in time. Seriously, it doesn't keep time, and I still haven't
figured out why. I've tried most of the obvious things. Anyhow, someone
pointed out that since the timestamp was off - by days, sometimes - people
whose email is automatically sorted might not ever see my post to the
Discuss List. I don't want anyone to be deprived of that opportunity, so I
adjusted the date/time and re-sent my previous post re: Cynthia, Wingnuts,
etc. But I will refrain from double-posting in the future. I'm going to get
this time problem solved, if I have to break down and solve it myself.

All apologies

T.