[Noisebridge-discuss] Creating a NoiseKey switch

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:44:26 UTC 2012

I'm looking for a spring loaded tumbler similar to the ones used to
start engines, that activate a momentary contact switch, with a keyway
compatible with the noisebridge key.

So far, my search of catalogs haven't turned up anything with a
compatible keyway. Any suggestions?


More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list