[Noisebridge-discuss] clay studios in sf?

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:03:16 UTC 2012

Can anyone recommend nonprofit or membership-based pottery studio spaces in
the area?  Some place in the city is definitely preferred but oakland might
work, worst case.

The only one I've been able to locate so far is Rudy's Clay Studio.  I
haven't checked it out yet in person, but looks like what I had in mind.
http://www.rubysclaystudio.org/www.rubysclaystudio.org/Drop-In.html

While that might be a good option for me going forward, I have some
unglazed low fire pieces that I want to finish too.  So, I also need an
alternative option for glazing and firing those pieces.

Thanks for any leads or recommendations,
jared-