[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge discuss- Lost item!

E thelesbianuniversity at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:33:10 UTC 2012

Hello!
   This is Erica! This is also my first ever attempt to submit something to the discuss list, so please bare with me.
   I have misplaced a red, plastic, see through envelope somewhere in the space. It has a bunch of papers in it.  If anyone has seen it since friday evening, please let me know.  It was most likely left in the "cafe" area between the kitchen and the library.
   Heres some more detail about what it looks like:
   Its sightly larger than the size of a piece of paper and I could fit a decent size stack of paper in there. It has a flap like a regular envelope and the flap has a white snap button on it.  Its clear red plastic. You should be able to see that there are papers inside.  The papers inside also have my name all over them. lastly there is a little, clear pocket on the outside the about the size for storing an ID card or business cards.
    Thank you for keeping an eye out for it. Please email me at E.C.Lucca at gmail.com if u know anything about this  :D

                                        -Erica