[Noisebridge-discuss] VDay (Next Tuesday)

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:44:37 UTC 2012

Behold the awesomeness which I have just created
https://www.noisebridge.net/images/b/be/My_Noisy_Valentine.jpg

So we want to have a zine release mini party next Tuesday 2/14 from 6 to 8pm
ZiP01 will be all done & ready to serve by then
Does that sound like an OK time & date?
My thinking was, Tastebridge will be serving dinner beforehand, and
afterward is the member meeting - good timing
We could utilize the cafe, library or one of the classrooms if available
(looks like SQL Database might be out by then, & I don't see any class in
Church during that time)

If there's a conflict let me know

If not rocknroll
Valentines Day could usually be better
Now it is!

If anyone wants to help me plan/execute this thing i could use it, ping me
I am eminently pingable

<<EndofFile>>

Tony