[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2012-02-07

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Feb 8 08:08:25 UTC 2012

Drama-o-meter
<-||-we're-all-in-this-together------------------------------well can we
all at least agree on a *cosmology*? No?-->

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2012_02_07

Leif, you should add your wise words to the bit where my computer crashed.
Tom, you need to add the exact words for the consensus proposal for next
week regarding hiatus and haitus' relationship with consensus.

Highlights:

We talked a lot about safety and access control in the space. Jake is
building a little camera thing so that people can see who they are buzzing
in. It is analog and unnetworked, just like the Battlestar Galactica[1], so
should be safe from digital privacy violations and Cylons.

Five minutes of fame is coming up! www.5mof.net

Zach has been fixing laptops for Noisebridge. Couple of others that are
working, but they need a PCMCIA wifi card. Got any? Send 'em in.

Dana is ordering LED blinkies and stuff from sureelectronics.net -- if
you'd like to join in, contact her (mentioned on nb-discuss)

Shannon got $100 from the meeting to blow on new keys.
[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_%28ship%29#Battlestar_Galactica_.282003.29