[Noisebridge-discuss] [rant] Messbridge

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:56:20 UTC 2012

Over the weekend, some people, mostly rayc (i'm guessing) cleaned up
the fab lab.  It looked great!  The main table was clean, tools were
put a away, the floor was mostly clean.  There was even a nice laser
cut sign that says "Please keep this area clean"

This morning I was at NB and the place was a fucking mess.  I should
have taken a picture of the epic pile of shit on the table, random
things strewn about.  Computer parts sitting on the table saw.  If
anyone is there, please take a picture.

There have been other nights when there is a 1" thick deep pile of
sawdust under the table saw, and nobody around the shop.

Seriously, what the fuck people.

Clean up your messes.  I don't care "oh, I was up till X am, I was
tired and had to sleep".

No, you fucking planned poorly.