[Noisebridge-discuss] 3D Computer Vision/Kinect Hacking

Alicia Lin startuprecruiter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:51:32 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Is anyone here interested in 3D Computer Vision or Kinect hacking?

I'd like to show you a cool motion control technology that gives users the ability to perform complex gestures and natural interaction across a wide variety of devices. The technology is much smaller and less expensive than the Microsoft Kinect and hundreds of times more accurate than any other motion sensing technology in the world.

Here's a TechCrunch article about them: http://tinyurl.com/77gpsqv

Contact me to see a demo as I'd love to get your feedback on this.

Thanks!

Alicia
alin at ocuspec.com
Skype: aliciasf