[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge entryway

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:03:57 UTC 2012

When you get into Noisebridge, I think there should be a big poster/display of What Noisebridge Is. Here is a rough draft:

It is a hackerspace, where we make/destroy/modify things. Come and create!

Look at our schedule here of meetings.

This is a general map of the space.

If you don't know how to solder/code/sew/etc, ask for advice.

What at the rules?
Be excellent to each other!
- That really is it. You're here because we trust you, so
Don't hit or assault.
Don't tell people they don't belong because they're female/Irish/<random minority>.
Don't do things like sleep that keep the rest of us from creating.

If you have any other questions, ask.