[Noisebridge-discuss] Access Control Proposals

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:42:04 UTC 2012

2 bits of news, one is that we're starting to brainstorm and hopefully
*do* things about the proposed numberpad access. See here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Keycode_Access

Also, I've compiled some of the consensable proposals from Thursday's
social engineering meeting here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Access_Control

And I've gone ahead and crossed out all the ones that I know have been
opposed by members (not just trolls on the list). Please feel free to
add other proposals. I think we're repeating ourselves a lot on the
list, and it's sometimes helpful to remember that most of these
drastic suggestions would have to make it through consensus. Hopefully
this will help us get a better idea of what might actually stand a
chance of implementation.

I'll keep an eye on this page to see if there are any viable proposals
that have escaped my notice, and if there are, I will bring them up at
the tuesday meeting for discussion.

-Kelly