[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes 2012-02-14

glamortramp glamortramp at riseup.net
Mon Feb 13 09:54:30 UTC 2012

*On 2/15/2012 1:09 AM, David Estes wrote:

  * We have a zine! It's surprisingly
thick: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Zine *

You most certainly do....and yes, that's why it took me so freakin' long
to get it finished.
And as of this minute, ZiP01, the new Zine-in-Progress inspired by
Noisebridge, is online <http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/new/> to read in
full.

I hope people read this and promote it, and I hope more people want to
help with the next chapter. I think it'd be fun to have a guest artist
design the cover each issue (that's once every three months).

A downloadable, print-ready PDF file will be posted shortly, for anyone
who wishes to download and print their own copies..
You can order print copies, too....they cost between $5 and $6 apiece to
print (I used Office Max....which left Kinko's in the dust), and it
seems fair to charge cost, so let's say $5.50 per copy?
You can message me, or zipzine at riseup.net.

Thanks to everyone who contributed , to Miloh for covering my ass
tonight (reallllllly needed to sleep), and to Noisebridge for inspiring
me to get back into zine-making.....and no doubt this is my crowning
achievement so far.

xo

gl at m

--