[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker seeks (possibly temporary) living space

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:09:36 UTC 2012

It turns out the place I've been staying doesn't allow cats.

I'm looking for either a relatively permanent place to settle for a
while, or a temporary spot while I figure out whether I'll be working
in SoMa or Palo Alto.

I'd like to have the company of other hackers; location isn't too
important.  The main considerations are that I have two cats and a
car, and there must be at least one grounded outlet.  Otherwise I'm
pretty flexible.

Ideally, I'm looking to move in the next few days.

Josh