[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2012-01-31

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:59:45 UTC 2012

So, something artsy, like all the subjects in the painting are people or
things that are NOT circuits, but they are placed like the circuit design?

I do like that idea path. I also think a Sistine Chapel hacker parody would
be appropriate, but maybe the "fingers of God and Adam touching" parodies
are too cliche now. I'm still interested in who people would want in place
of God/Adam, which could have a large permutation of possibilities that no
one would ever agree on. :)