[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating three boxes of books

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:51:47 UTC 2012

Okay, well...

Hibernate in Action
Lift in Action
Wicket in Action
XSLT (boo, hiss)
Actionscript 2.0
Flash Remoting
Bitter Java (surprisingly good)
Effective Java (kinda obvious)
Effective Enterprise Java (really good)
The Deadline (project management book)
Some agile books (some like them, but some also like celery in their tuna
fish)
Slack (good theory, but no bibilography or studies holding it up)
Probably some academic / CS101 books in there as well

There may be more in there, but these are the books where the tech isn't my
thing or I know it cold -- either way, I'm not going to be reading them
again.

If there's shit in there that absolutely no-one wants (notably the Oracle /
SQL books) I will take them off the shelves in order to save space.  It may
(MAY) prove useful to the poor schulb who has to do ETL on an Oracle RAC
instance or something.

Will.