[Noisebridge-discuss] Rooster watch, round 1 (documenting sleepers at NB)

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:25:35 UTC 2012

I think the best thing to do is to put up signs! I slept on the couch of the CS lounge in college; how would I know not to do that here?

Noisebridge is a place for action; come here any time or day or night to sew your pocket belt or read about JavaScript or discuss robot construction. Do not turn the lights out and sleep; that's very bad for the energetic atmosphere.

Have folders or bulletin boards where we can all recommend other local places for getting food or a nap.

Peace,
Tao Flaherty