[Noisebridge-discuss] Cynthia and "Asian" Reference

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Feb 3 01:44:55 UTC 2012

In his defense, Ben Kenobi's character has a number of flaws that proves
super humans are still just human, and thus, we should learn to apply this
understanding to the less than super humans at Noisebridge.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:

> You sound like ben kenobi trying to bullshit his way out of a
> contradiction between a sequel and the original!
>
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:
> >

> >    your reference to NOISEBRIDGE RULE POLICE seems closed
> > minded, not open to other points of view.
> >

> > On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 12:35 -0800, Zephyr Pellerin wrote:
> >> I echo Jake's sentiments exactly from top to bottom. As an extension,
> >> and I'm sure that in someone's eyes It's unexcellent for me to say
> >> this but I feel that at this point I think Cynthia is basically
> >> persona non grata, She's done some legitimately weird and antisocial
> >> stuff and her drug addled behavior is part of "the problem" and is
> >> probably not a net gain for the space. I'm sure the mailing list
> >> NOISEBRIDGE RULE POLICE will show up and tell me that you can't just
> >> kick someone out of the space without a Supreme Court Ruling, but
> >> having a general consensus that some people should not be at the space
> >> at our disposal would eliminate a significant part of the shitty
> >> people that have plagued the space lately -- It doesn't make sense to
> >> support the space if it's all for naught. (In fairness, you could say
> >> that I'm a shitty person for writing all this, but I'd rather have
> >> Noisebridge than not, and of late Noisebridge has been experiencing a
> >> rather large personnel decline since the end of November - Lets do
> >> *something* about it)
> >>

> >> - Zephyr

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>